Characters from Mystical Parties will be visiting homes in the Metro Atlanta area to sing holiday songs and bring smiles to you and your children! Each 15 minute visit includes FOUR CHARACTERS, a special holiday gift, photo opportunity and a selection of Christmas and winter carols performed live in your front yard!
• REQUEST A VISIT. Fill out the booking form online. Please ONLY fill out the form if you are committed to purchasing a visit.
• CHOOSE YOUR REGION / DATE: We will be visiting different regions on different dates. Just find the region you live in on the list below and mark your calendar! Don’t See your Region? Fill out the request form and select “I’m not in the scheduled service areas.” We will try to fit you in if we can.
• FINALIZE AND PAY YOUR INVOICE. Once we have THREE families interested in the same region, we’ll send an invoice to book your visit! If we don’t have three booking requests in your particular region, we will contact you about adding your visit to another date.
• LET’S CELEBRATE! The day before your visit (or earlier if the date sells out) you will receive a text with an approximate arrival window. Just wait for the characters to ring your doorbell and let the fun begin!
Schedule of Appearances:
Monday, December 14th, 6-8pm: Woodstock / Canton
Tuesday, December 15th, 6-8pm: Kennesaw / Acworth
Wednesday, December 16th, 6-8pm: Marietta /Vinings
Thursday, December 17th, 6-8pm: Roswell / Alpharetta
Friday, December 18th, 6-8pm: Dunwoody / Sandy Springs
Saturday, December 19th, 6-8pm: Buckhead / Brookhaven
• Characters are selected for each date based on performer availability. We cannot guarantee that any particular character will appear on any particular date. Possible characters include: The Snow Sisters, The Little Mermaid, Princess Beauty, Princess Rapunzel, The Arabian Princess, Glass Slipper Princess, Captain USA, and Bat Hero.
• Visits are $120 per household and is non-refundable.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – NO CONTACT EVENT
• For safety, the characters will remain outdoors during the entirety of the visit. Children may come outside with the characters or watch from a door or window. A distance of six feet must be maintained during singing. Children wishing to approach the characters after the songs must have a mask. This is a “no-contact” event.
• Visits are for private households only. If you wish the characters to visit a party or event, please contact us for details and rates.
• If you live in an apartment building or multi-unit home with an interior door, please let us know so we can arrange to meet you outside.
• Dates may need to be rescheduled if severe weather occurs.